Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Sanity in work and hiking

A few times Justin and I lost our sanity. How did we gain it back? Hiking of course. Sometimes by ditching Richie with neighbors or family so we could be alone. Sometimes we brought him with us and threw in him in the Ergo. He napped really amazingly well hiking. Probably because I hiked a lot pregnant and the movement was soothing. The dogs enjoyed us getting our sanity back.










We visited my Grandma a few times with little Richie. She LOVES babies. This is her third great grandchild. (Come on, cousins, get on it! She needs more.)



Can you believe the gorgeous tomatoes we grew? Not a ton of them. But the ones we did get were gorgeous.



I started work again. Both good and bad. I freaked out a little thinking of leaving my baby behind while I was so far away in Park City. But my co-workers made me feel so welcomed back! They are awesome. Love you guys! You're the best!



Work also made it a lot easier to come back to my family recharged with a little more patience and guilt to do better.










I also managed to get Richie's first time finding his voice on film!


No comments: