Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Fall Happenings

Well, I got my body back! Wahoo! (That postpartum illness definitely helped.) The picture on the left was me at 11 weeks and on the right was sometime in October.




It probably helped that I trail ran with the dogs. Can you tell how much they love to go with me? A few times I drove Justin up the canyon to let him mountain bike for his own sanity. I love how athletic he is.










We took Richie to see my Grandma again. It's amazing that despite her Alzheimer's disease, she get so lucid when she sees Richie.



Also, remember how I told you about Richie's legendary ability to sneeze like 5 times in a row? Here it is on camera.



One week Brandi came and totally surprised us. They had moved to Hawaii that summer taking the 3 nieces and 1 nephew with them. We were SO stoked that they came back for a visit! Richie got to meet his Hawaiian cousins. Additionally, Justin's brother and his wife adopted another baby, JJ, and Richie got to meet him for the first time! We are so excited to have a boy cousin his age on each side of the family. We all went out for what seems like the Henderson family tradition of eating at Red Robin.









During this time our friends/neighbors, the Rich family, offered to help out with Richie a ton. I'm so grateful they did. They took him overnight a few times so we could catch up on sleep. (Thanks John and Kathleen! We will owe you forever!) Richie is in love (or maybe Jane is in love) with their daughter, Jane.





This fall was strange with some odd weather of snow before the leaves had fallen off. This was a picture I took from Montage while working one day. Can you believe how pretty it is?


No comments: