Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Halloween

I hate Halloween. Seriously. I think it's stupid to spend a bunch of money on a costume you wear for ONE DAY (wedding, anyone?) and then binge on cheap sugar to celebrate demonic creatures and decorations. DUMB. I would rather celebrate the harvest season. But Richie's grandma loves Halloween costuming so she went all out for his costume. His Hawaiian cousins picked it out. So here's some pictures of what we did on Halloween.

Slept.



Hung out.



Waited for Trick-or-Treaters that never came. Sigh....


Before Halloween my former teaching partner and I held a class party for our Sunday School Class. I am still sad they took Sarah Windes from teaching the 16-17 year olds with me and put her in primary. We had such a fun thing going. I have really grown to love teaching, more for the part of interacting with the kids than the actual teaching part. They are truly amazing teenagers. All of them are really outstanding. Watch out world, you have some amazing future missionaries/students/mothers/fathers/wives/husbands/workers coming!


No comments: