Monday, January 27, 2014

Rewind

I just realized that I forgot one other thing that happened that was pretty neat.

In April the resort closed for 2 weeks so I jetted off to Seattle to see my sister and her kiddos. Before leaving, Justin's brother's wife, Brandi, decided to go to Hawaii to see Justin's brother, her husband, as they had been separated since Christmas. So for 5 days I took care of the oldest three, Ashton, Rylee, and Oakley. It was so much fun and so exhausting at the same time. Brandi, for real, I don't know how you do it and make it look so much fun. (Probably because you're Hawaiian and I'm just a hauole gringo... I'm sure I just botched the spelling.)

Anyway, here are some pictures of our fun time together....








Then when I went to Seattle I got to play with my nephews, Noah (2 at the time) and Elijah (3 months at the time). We went to Carkeek park (omg SOOOO gorgeous! I could live as a tramp there under the train tracks), the aquarium, had some awesome Thai and middle eastern food (I still dream of that hummus), and the world's best vegan european hot cocoa that I could literally feel melt away all my problems until I crashed from the sugar. I let Caroline nap while I snuggled the baby and played with Noah. It was seriously the best time. Can't wait to go again! Here are some photos...

















No comments: