Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Our Married College Life

I know that one day I'll look back and miss these days... but studying ALL day long and still having piles of crap to study is exhausting. Justin and I are barely able to drag ourselves out of bed each morning at 6:30 am.
Here is the basic layout of our day:

6:30 Wake up
7:30-2:30 Classes
2:30-3:30 Unwind at home and eat linner (lunch and dinner)
3:30-6:30 Study
7:00-8:00 Test Review back on campus
8:30-11:30 Finish physics and study for test in the morning while eating french toast and drinking coke slurpees

GAHHH!!!!! Where did my free time go??? When can I go back to the mountains and hike??? Oh yeah. FALL BREAK. That's not for.... like.... ever!! Lame.

So I'll just go back to my chemistry and finish my french toast at 11:00 pm. I'm looking at Justin lying face down on the floor sleeping with a organic chemistry book laying open next to his head. Poor guy.

That's all for now. Just had to complain a little. But on the bright side at least I can afford an education and am getting a quality one. Some people don't. G'night.

1 comment:

Cammie said...

I wish I could give you some words of encouragement, but I can't. It only gets worse. Kids never give you a break and now Tim is working 50-60 hour weeks and going to school full time. yikes