Wednesday, September 30, 2009

In between school and work....

In between work and school we did a few things since the semester began. One night we climbed Ensign Peak and looked out over the valley. It would have been romantic had an entire single's ward not decided to climb it at the same time. Annoying!
Then Justin and I made a sweet creation the other night before diving into homework. COOKIE PIZZA! I had leftover chocolate fondue from when my sister and her husband ate over so we made a giant chocolate chip cookie and covered it with the fondue and strawberries.

Yesterday my friend Emily taught me and our friend Jody how to make Chinese treats. She lived in China for a year with her husband. Their maid taught them how to make bao zi (pork rolls) and Emily passed the cultural knowledge onto me! Jody and Emily are new moms so it was a like a cooking/baby party.

No comments: