Friday, August 7, 2009

The Little Monsters

This summer has been occupied by none other than the McCall children. I love these kids. Each one is different, adorable and sometimes very difficult. Being a nanny has its ups and downs but with Ibuprofen and sugar bribery I can handle these three munchkins. Here are some pics I took with my phone. Here is an example of bribery with sugar. I told Quinn if she was good I would take her out for a muffin and juice. So here we are at Starbucks while Grayson and Luke were sweating away at mountain biking camp. Another thing the kids and I love to do are little hikes. Even though Quinn is always jumping at the chance the hike, she's usually the one complaining about how hot or hard it is. The boys are awesome hikers and here we are throwing rocks into a stream on a trail between Jeremy Ranch and East Canyon. Sometimes we do lunch at the park. It's great for me because I can usually sit back and chill while the kids find little playmates. I just have to make sure the boys don't climb on everything because they're literally fearless. And this week I brought over sugar cookie dough with food coloring and white frosting. They went nuts. Here is Luke with his "worm" cookie. Quinn of course wanted to make pink frosting for her cookies. Grayson thought it would be funny to make brown vanilla frosting to trick his dad into thinking it was chocolate.

No comments: