Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Changes and Celebrations

This week brought some changes for my family and we also had a few small celebrations.

My baby sister, Hilary, graduated from high school. She is amazing. I can't say enough good about her. She's brilliant, sweet, funny and laid back. It was bittersweet for my parents seeing their baby graduate, but we're all really proud.

The next day my parents and I drove to Ogden to see my grandparents' graves. I miss my Grandma Maughan all the time. She left quite a legacy for her 7 children and 20 something grandchildren.

On Sunday Justin and I spent the quiet day together. We went on a long drive up Emigration Canyon. We also went to visit our favorite dog, Zoey.

On Memorial Day we had dinner with Justin's family and roasted marshmallows up the canyon with his brother Zach, sister-in-law Brandi, and their kids Rylee, Oakley and Ashton. Some of the smores were a little out of control.

1 comment:

Caroline and Jordan said...

OH so fun! I'm jealous. you and Hilary are so pretty and everyone looks so happy for Hil. I'm so proud to be part of this family. :-D