Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Anniversary

This is a little recap of our anniversary. Justin was so sweet. He planned it perfectly. We went hiking and trail running up Dry Creek canyon near our apartment in the avenues. It had snowed earlier in the day but not enough to need snow shoes. It was gorgeous!

Afterwards he took me to "The Five Alls" on foothill. I had never been there and was pleasantly surprised by our five course dinner. They served us so much good food! I got the Filet Mignon Roquefort and Justin got some chicken Kiev. Yummy!

The next day we followed the tradition and took out some of our leftover wedding reception cake. Surprisingly, it was just as good as it was a year ago. I ate way too much of it, as German chocolate cake is one of my faves.

Justin liked it, can you tell?


No comments: