Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm totally heterosexual


If you read the entry below this, you'll find that I'm happily dating a great guy. So I just want to clarify that before I write this entry. I'm very heterosexual and love men. (Some more than others. Some not at all. Some I'm trying really hard to love.) Anyway!

But I would just like to announce that I am totally in love with ALICIA KEYS. Tonight I saw her in concert at Abravanel Hall. Holy crap. That woman has SOUL! She is amazing on the piano and could totally hold her own in any classical or jazz setting. She write her OWN music. She was friendly, unassuming and HOT. She was totally comfortable in her own body and had AWESOME stage presence.

Sometimes I have dreams where I can sing like a black woman-Aretha Franklin/Mary J. Blige-style. Those dreams are freaking sweet and when I wake up I only wish it were true. Tonight after hearing her belt out "Fallin'" and "No One" on stage I was completely blown away. I want to follow her around and worship her. This isn't possible, obviously, because I have a life. But I just wanted to make it clear that I LOVE ALICIA KEYS!!

No comments: