Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Thanksgiving

This year we had Thanksgiving at my parent's house. I was shocked that everyone was so accomodating and we had DELICIOUS vegan food. Everything but the turkey and gravy was vegan. Thanks family!!! And, guess what, it was STILL delicious! Everyone thought so. My favorite was a stuffing my dad made with apples, celery and mushrooms. YUMMMMM!!

Mark Shallenberg took some more amazing photos of Richie.






On Black Friday I was bored and, wanting to get out of the house, decided it would be fun to see Temple Square on the first night of holiday lights.... Yeah. I didn't think it through too well. The crowds were horrendous. At least it's out of my system for the next 20+ years.



I don't remember when, but shortly after Thanksgiving we had dinner at the Shallenbergs (thanks for the yummy quinoa and curry, Martyna!). Mark took more great photos of Richie.







No comments: