Monday, April 12, 2010

Lotoja, Here We Go Again

Every year since I have known Justin he has ridden the 200 mile race from Logan to Jackson Hole. And every year he says the same thing the night he finishes. "I am never doing that again." So here we are again. He has registered for this year's Lotoja 2010 because his friend, Chris Hardy talked him in to riding the entire thing. This will be my third year as the support crew/driver/massage therapist. Don't get me wrong, I love that he is motivated to do it, I just think he is NUTS.
The first year I didn't know him. He rode the whole thing with a group of friends.
The second year he rode with most of the same friends.
Last year he rode the relay with Chris.
And then bathed in the stream like a hillbilly.
This year he will ride the whole thing (3rd time riding the whole thing). September 11th, here we come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Adrienne! Thanks for the comment! I'm glad I have your blog now.

Justin is NUTS! I can barely finish the Green Valley Loop (which is a total of like 5 miles) without killing over. Lucky guy to have you as a live-in-massage-therapist!