Thursday, June 26, 2008

ABC Game

Everyone is doing this. So I am hopping on the band wagon. Yay! (I have an hour of free time and this is how I'm spending it!)

A-Attached or Single? No ring no string! Haha. Just kidding. I'm dating Justin. Eight months and no horrible catastrophes yet! We've been talking about marriage, but who knows!
B-Best Friend? I have a few. Justin, Evelyn, Amanda, Adrienne Tedjamulia, my sisters
C- Cake or Pie? Pie. Cake has icing. Icing is gross. I love pecan, coconut, and raspberry pie most.
D-Day of Choice? Sunday! The only day of rest for me.
E-Essential Items? I never leave the house without: Keys, wallet, cell phone, 2 liters of water, chap stick, sunglasses and allergy medicine
F- Favorite color? Green. I love love love love love green.
G-Gummy Bears or Worms? Gross. I don't like gummy candy. Give me some dark chocolate and I'm happy.
H-Hometown? Highland, UT
I-Favorite Indulgence? French fries. With lots of fry sauce. I think it's cuz my dad's side of the family is southern and fried foods are the vice of the McAvoys.
J-January or July? Definitely July. I love summer so much! But I do enjoy snowboarding too...
K-Kids? Well, being a nanny for someone else's children is good birth control. I don't have to be with them 24/7. But someday I would like my own or to adopt. I only want 2-3 though.
L-Life isn't complete without? Good music, good food, yoga and massage.
M-Marriage Date?
 If you ask me, December 20th sounds great. Ask Justin and he has no idea.
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 2 baby sisters. I love being the oldest. :)
O-Oranges or Apples? Valencia oranges or pink lady apples.
P-Phobia and Fears? I am terrified swimming in deep water I can't see the bottom of.
Q-Quote? "Today is a gift. That's why it's called present." -Kung Fu Panda
R-Reason to smile? Because I am happier than I've been in 2 years.
S-Season of choice? Summer. Swimming, hiking, outdoor yoga, backpacking, cycling, barbeques, flip flops, what more could you ask for?

T-Tag ten people? What's that?
U-Unknown fact about me? I hate pizza. I also have the strongest forearms ever.
V-Vegetable?
 Asparagus. Preferably from my grandparent's farm/plantation in Virginia.
W-Worse habit? Eating chocolate or cereal before bed.
Y-Your favorite food? Too many to count. But current top five: Grapefruit, sushi, creamy tomato basil soup, dark chocolate (70% cocoa), raspberries
Z-Zodiac Sign? Gemini.

the end

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

I love my Adi! And I miss you! We need to double soon, or can I just tag along and be the third wheel?