Sunday, July 18, 2010

Two Weeks

Today I put in my two weeks notice for the company I have been working for for 2 years. I have had serious ups and downs with that place. Every one of my friends I made working there quit and moved on already. It's time for me to move on as well.

I don't have a job lined up, but Justin is very supportive of me quitting. I guess he's tired of me being an emotional wreck because of that place--particularly because of my inexperienced supervisors. I want to move on to something bigger and better. Actually, I'm excited for the prospect of change and working with new people. I'm focusing my intentions and energy on working for a company that actually has good ethics and creates a supportive, encouraging environment for employees. Actually being business savvy would be good too!

I could rant and rave about all the injustices I put up with, all the crappy ethics, the high school drama from supervisors that played favorites, etc. But instead, I'm doing my best to stay positive and be happy.

We'll see what the Lord has in store for Justin and I.

1 comment:

Caroline and Jordan said...

I love you sister!! I know you'll find a job you like and everything will work out. You are, after all, amazing!