Saturday, July 19, 2008

*Disclaimer*

It has been brought to my attention that maybe I got a little too personal with my "More on Running" entry. Here is a statement for all, but one fellow from Arizona in particular:

This blog is a online journaling website. All that is written here is stuff going on in my life. If you are unable to handle it or are embarrassed by health details, feel free to abstain from reading. I have NO problem if you don't want to read this. I'm doing this blog for myself, mostly, but also for any friends/family to keep up with me. I personally feel that I have done a good job leaving out the intimate details in my life. However, coming from an open (maybe too open) family has made me realize that life is too short to have so many hidden windows. I'm an open book.

There. I apologize if that sounded harsh/rude. I just want to be clear that I am not really a closed off person. So if you don't want to know, don't read. :)

That's all!

2 comments:

Cammie said...

I don't mind you sharing things. If you are comfortable with people knwing things, then I don't see what the problem is.

Liz Auntie said...

YEAH! I'm with you.